Site under construction
The private cloud consists of the following;
1. Three node cluster of 64 bit Linux computers attached to a UPS (interruptible power supply )
2. The nodes are controlled by a fence device a PDU ( switched power distribution unit) to provide HA (high availability)
3. The blogs/wikis/email are served by Linux VMs (virtual machines) through a reverse proxy server.
4. The VM’s are on a SAN (storage area network) via iscsi interface.
5. Daily backups are automatically made to a NAS (network attached storage) device.